Shipping Policy - Outside the USA
We welcome business from any country. Please note our policy for all shipments to countries outside the United States.
Special note to our Canadian customers. We love our Canadian customers and we have shipped hundreds of orders to Canada. Please note that once we ship the package to the address listed on the order our obligation is limited to the below guidelines. If you have any concerns, feel free to call us on our toll free number before placing your order.
- All duty, import fees or custom fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once shipped from the United States Postal Service, we are no longer responsible for any damages or lost packages once it leaves US territory.
- Any returned shipments from any country outside the US will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- We will not be responsible for any lost or damaged shipments with the correct address.
- Any returns or credits will include deductions for any import fees we may incur from our manufacturer, import shipping charges to the United States as well as shipping costs.
- All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking charge in addition to the above.