WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Darby Creek ships Monday–Friday, excluding holidays.
Our custom floral designs are made to order and typically ship via FedEx Home Delivery within 2–5 business days (home accents & accessories ship within 1–5 business days). Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Standard Shipping orders placed on Friday after 2 pm ET or over the weekend will begin processing on Monday.
Our team takes great care and does their very best to ship our designs in a timely manner, but if we foresee any delays we will promptly notify you via phone and/or email.
WHAT IF I NEED MY ORDER SOONER?
You may wish to choose Expedited Shipping for more rapid delivery, with an additional handling fee. Please select the expedited shipping option at checkout, shipping rates vary based on location.
Expedited Shipping orders received by 2 pm ET Monday–Friday are shipped the same day. Expedited order cut-offs may vary during weeks surrounding a federally recognized holiday.
WHAT IF MY ORDER IS SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY?
Please note that International Shipping may require additional processing fees and that delivery times vary due to customs. We will contact you via phone or email if your item(s) require additional payment. You will receive your order anywhere between 10-15 business days from the day that your order is shipped. Some geographic locations may take longer than 15 business days.
International Shipping Policy
We welcome business from any country. Please note our policy for all shipments to countries outside the United States.
Special note to our Canadian customers. We love our Canadian customers and we have shipped hundreds of orders to Canada. Please note that once we ship the package to the address listed on the order our obligation is limited to the below guidelines. If you have any concerns, feel free to call us on our toll free number before placing your order.
- All duty, import fees or custom fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once shipped from the United States Postal Service, we are no longer responsible for any damages or lost packages once it leaves US territory.
- Any returned shipments from any country outside the US will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- We will not be responsible for any lost or damaged shipments with the correct address.
- Any returns or credits will include deductions for any import fees we may incur from our manufacturer, import shipping charges to the United States as well as shipping costs.
- All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking charge in addition to the above.